Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The month of Mitomo masks

As I already announced a couple of days ago on Facebook, for the next week I am preparing many reviews of the Mitomo masks, a leader in the beauty products, with a presence of over 10 years in more than 60 countries. My offer of collaboration generously accepted by the company will include a couple of product tests of the best skin care products available right now on the market. 
I am a big supporter of the Asian masks, first and foremosts because they offer a perfect face coverage. The unique ingredients used are also exquisite, many of them innovative compositions completely unknown in Europe. 
What I noticed in the case of Mimoto masks is the attention for the smallest details, from the list of ingredients till the exquisite design of some of the products. My first experiences started with a category of masks using lithospermum essence, to which is added hyaluronic, Q10, respectively colagen. The covers reproduce episodes from the daily life in the old Japan, and for me are one of the most interesting choice of packaging for a beauty product. It looks like you are invited to imagine a traditional story while waiting for the masks to do their work. 
Each of the masks are soaked in liquid, which you have to leave to rest on your face for around 20-30 minutes. After you take it out, massage the skin with the liquid left to maintain the effects for a longer period of time. I haven't experienced any allergic reaction, but as usual in such situations, if you have a history in this respect, you better consult your dermatologist before applying it. The smell is very discrete and does not stay on the skin for longer. 
Lithospermum is a very popular ingredient of skin care products in Japan, made popular on local TV shows many years ago. A root belonging to the Boraginaceae family, it is considered to keep the skin looking fresh, young, healthy and beautiful. After each application of the masks, my skin indeed looked smoothy, fresh and healthy. 
The instructions - including visual directions - for applying the mask, as well as the comprehensive list of the ingredients is available on the package. 
My first experiences with Mitomo masks were very good, with satisfactory results. Every evening, I saved 30 minutes for my skin, which was a great change into my daily me-schedule, which I insist to keep on for the time being. 
Looking forward to sharing more beauty Mitomo reviews in my next posts! Stay tunned!

Disclaimer: The products were offered for review by Mitomo, but the opinions are, as usual, my own



No comments:

Post a Comment