Tuesday, November 28, 2017

3 Minutes for A Healthy Hair - An Aussie Miracle

Your hair says a lot about your health and your inner state of mind. It doesn't anything to do with magic, but with certain chemical interactions which can be read on the hair, especially when things are not getting well with your health. With a lot of work of any possible kinds on my shoulders, worries and a chemically died hair, I don't expect to have the same shining hair I used to a couple of years ago, but at least I am doing my best for taking care of it as often as possible. 
Therefore, the use of various masks, shampoos and conditioners for fighting the dry hair look. However, nothing compares with the instant and long-term effects produced by Aussie 3 Minute, a product I discovered a couple of years ago, but which I am using at least once the week in the last weeks. Since the famous Australian company finally entered the German market, I am more than happy to use their products on a regular basis. And what a wonder they do to my hair.
Aussie 3 Minute was the first product created by the company, founded at the end of the 1970s, when the hippy happy suntanned people with long hair needed more than a brush. Its main ingredient is the Australian Balm Mint - also called the 'elixir of life' - which gives a specific but bearable smell to the product. The colour - a milky pink - of the product, is also due to the balm mint.
After the hair is well cleaned and washed, you have to apply around 40 ml. - if you have long hair - of 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor and count until 180. Wash the hair with warm water and after it is dried you will notice a dramatic effect. Or at least I did in my case: a happy shining less damaged looking hair. The effect lasts for at least 5 days and it is perfect for me, as I do not wash my hair more than once the week. 
Overall, I added to my toilet pantry another product that I will hardly be able to live without in the next years or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment