Thursday, January 9, 2014

Beauty testing: Hand care LeCorail from Guam



During the winter, I need extra hand cream protection. Especially if I travel, I may need to take a lot of pictures outdoors and I am not always prepared with the perfect gloves and thus, my hands are usually exposed to the cold.
For a couple of weeks already, I am constantly using LeCorail cream by GUAM and I am extremely pleased by the results. However, my first encounter haven't been unforgettable, as I did not like at all the smell, a bit too perfumed for my taste. But once I saw the effects on my skin, I try to ignore the smell and continue to use it. 
In addition, it not only moisturises, softens and protects the skin, but it also gives a certain shinning that I only have in the summer. This effect can be the result of having Corallina officinalis as one of the main ingredients. Corallina oficinalis is a calcareous red seaweed that helps to reinforce the moisture of the skin. Rich in carbonate and magnesium, it also protects the skin against the effects of the sun. 
There are long-term effects and thus, I don't need to use it more than once the day. 
It works for any skin type and for any age range. 
Lacote, the company that produces the cream and many other beauty care products, was created at the end of the 1980s. The main ingredient used is the seaweed, considered a very efficient natural base for many beauty and wellness recipes. 

Disclaimer: I was offered to test a hand cream by GUAM, but the opinions are, as usual, my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment