Sunday, September 24, 2017

Beauty Review: Gold&Horse Oil Black Sheet Face Pack by Mitomo

Another week, another experience with the Mitomo masks generously offered to test by the company. This time, I tried something a bit special, ingredients-wise, at least for the Western way of looking at beauty and skin care products. 
The mask I chose for refreshing my skin after an exhausting day was Gold&Horse Oil Black Sheet Face Pack
The mask looks completely black, with some glittering and a discrete smell. It is highly moisturized but the effect on skin is so soothing and relaxing that I could leave it on my face over the recommended 20-30 minutes. The black colour is the result of using charcoal. After removing the mask, I massages the skin with the remaining liquid. As I usually use those masks in the evening, I leave the chance to the ingredients to develop over night. It is recommended for pore care.
The horse oil is a very popular ingredient for skin care products in Asia, particularly in Korea. It is assumed rejuvenating effects and promises a flawless skin, with highly moisturizing capabilities. I was personally more than happy with the mask and would definitely not only use it again, but recommend it to any skin-care conscious lady around.

Disclaimer: Products offered by Mitomo, but the opinions are, as usual, my own  

No comments:

Post a Comment